[duxuser] Re: literart brf to nemeth

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 07:23:42 -0400

Wow!

I asked for a fragment of the file to be e-mailed directly to me, and not to be e-mailed to the whole list.

Now you sent the book to thw whole list.

This file came from Bookshare, which protects copyrights by requiring users to not pass copies of the text to others.

I am now asking each person who got this file to delete it off their hard drive.

Thanks for helping to protect the rights of the copyright holders.

-- David

At 04:30 PM 6/1/2012, you wrote:
Here is the book.

______________________________________________________________________Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; name="Algebra_2__California.brf"