[duxuser] Re: graphics software

  • From: "Pentronics" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:41:49 +1000

Hi Lani,

May I suggest that you have a look at PictureBraille. This software allows
you to draw directly in braille dots with all the common drawing program
tools, import most Windows graphics and convert them to a braille dot
format, cut and paste from other drawing programs such as Paint or Publisher
and will automatically generate plots of graphs and equations.

The resultant graphics can be embossed directly from the program or saved in
a form that can be imported into Duxbury and included in a braille document.

It's not free like QikTac but you get what you pay for.

You can download a demonstration copy from
http://www.pentronics.com.au/index_files/PictureBraille.htm

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards,
Nigel Herring

Pentronics
33B Sheppard Road