[duxuser] embosser problems...help!

  • From: Fina <fina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:07:12 -0500

Goodmorning Duxters!

I need some help in such a desperate way that I'm about to pull my hair out!

I am using a Julet Pro Embosser. A while back, someone came and used it and moved the paper guides. Try as i might, I just cannot get this embosser sat right. I've tried setting the margins, moving the paper, using binding characters sat at 0 and 2 in duxbury. I have tried setting the margins on the embosser in several ways.

(1) The paper is to close to the edge on one side or the other or
(2) it cuts off words and
(3) I can't get the page numbers on there. I have a rush job for this evening and am at my wit's end!

Please, George, Steve! sombody! helo!!!!!!!

Sorry to sound so panicy but gosh i'm tired of this!

Thanks for reading.

Respectfully,
Fina B. currey
fina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *