[duxuser] dbt and everest embosser

  • From: "Armando Maldonado" <amaldonado4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:07:30 -0800

Hello Members,
I'm using dbt 10.6 with an everst embosser version II. For some reason, I
cannot get dbt to work properly with the embosser. What happens is that the
page number appears on the second line rather than on the right side of page,
and the braille goes over the margin. I have set the embosser to characters per
line at 32, left margin, b margin, top margin and bottom margin all to zero.
The lines per page is set at 26. In DBT, I have it set to the following:
characters per line, 30, binding margin 3, top margin 1, right most placement
cell at 32. If you can please tell me what I need to change in order for the
two to communicate properly, this would be appreciated. Thanks.
Armando