[duxuser] Re: dbt 10.4 - 10.5 what a mess!!

  • From: FinaCurrey <fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:14:02 -0600

Thank you Dave,

I will try this. Right now, frankly, i'm not that impressed with 10.5.

Sorry George, maybe i'm just not use to it yet but thus far, i'm not that impressed. I also find the global setup a little bit confusing. In version 10.4, i got the "maximum characters and desired characters per line and with 10.5, i'm not quite sure of what it does there. I think i have it set correctly. When it's talking about the paper sizes, i guess if i use "11" it means 11 x 11.5?

Thanks to all for reading.

Regards,
Fina B. Currey
fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *