[duxuser] codes and styles

  • From: Fina <fina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:39:58 -0500

Well guys,

Here I am again! got a couple of questions.

(1) In either styles or codes, which of these will allow me to make the lines in my text come up right under each other? For example, I have a description of a certain item in a menu i.e.:
Queso Compuesto$5.29
Queso with ground sirloin, guacamole,
pico de gallo.
If you want the second line of this description to line up with the first character of the first line, how do you do that?

(2) I have a document that seems to have comp inline turned on and I want it gone, in my search field, how do i find it? I look at the code but i can't seem to tell exactly what to type in there. My braille display needs a doctor and isn't showing some of my stuff so don't know, maybe the codes are hiding somewhere in there.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.
Respectfully,
fina currey
fina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *