[duxuser] Re: can't find my directions

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:13:44 -0400

Hello Ann:

You can use the "Direct braille" code to achieve this.

Place the cursor on the litter that you want to place the letter sign
before.

Press <CTRL+LEFT SQUARE BRACKET> and type the following characters as
shown:

q~;

followed by pressing <ENTER>.  The letter is moved to the right and
the "direct braille" code and its contents are entered into the
document.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber