[duxuser] Re: [c ] Re: Braille Bookmaker and Duxbury Issues

  • From: Brian Lingard <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 02:37:44 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Dear Jeff:

I don't know where you got the idea Neil was trying to encourage
you to upgrade your DBT to emboss single-sided 8.5 by 11 Braille
with your Bookmaker embosser.

Certainly the latest version of DBT will make making the
necessary changes more convenient, but there are probably
work-arounds to let your present version doo them.

See my previous message regarding toll-free support.

Brian
Brian K. Lingard
E-mail: b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +1 (613) 247-0665
Mobile: +1 (613) 725-6602
New York, NY Tel: +1 (646) 797-2862
FAX: +1 (613) 247-9998
Skype: ve3yiab2ji15
This message composed using J-Say and Dragon Naturally Speaking.