[duxuser] Re: by the page or by the hour

  • From: "Neal Kuniansky" <Neal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:02:01 -0400

Is it possible to help educate the customer through a bit of itemized
billing?

For example:

An itemized bill that charges for a line item such as

"Cleaning up non-standard MS Word file "  12 hours = lots of money?

The wording may be clumsy but it would give the customer an automatic
education.

Or hopefully encourage them to ask, "So what were the problems with my Word
file?"

I am not sure if this is at all feasible in the "real world"?

Cheers,

Neal

  _____