[duxuser] big--big--mess!!

  • From: FinaCurrey <fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:24:48 -0600

Hello George and listers:

I need some help desperately!! i have both dbt 10.4 and dbt 10.5 installed in separate areas. DBT 10.4 was working and now, it isn't I went to DBT 10.5 and it isn't working any better. I bring up a document and although i can hear the name of it, i cannot see it neither on my screen nor on the braille display. I know it's there but cannot get to it in either version.

I switched back to 10.4 and for one document, it worked but when i went out and came back in; nothing.

I must tell yu guys, thus far, i'm not at all impressed with 10.5; can someone please help me change my opinion? 10.4 was working just fine until i installed 10.5.

Thanks for reading and if someone can help me asap, i would truly appreciate it as i have alot of work to do.

Regards,
Fina B. Currey
fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx