[duxuser] Re: Why is resetting margins preferable to using the tab key to...

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:40:18 +1100

Warren et al

Thanks for all your informative replies, when properly explained it does
indeed make sense to use Word. I suppose at some point I, and many like
me, will have to bite the bullet[point] and get on another steep
learning curve!. I think though, that I am not alone in being under the
pressure of deadlines etc, and finding time to learn such a complex (
hey guys-it is when ya don't know it --I'm still having problems with
E-mail !!) piece of software is always a problem. One might argue that
the time saved in the long run is worth it but tell that to the kids who
need that 500 page science text for class tomorrow by last week!

Thanx, Alan