[duxuser] Re: Why Six-key Entry?

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:04:36 -0400

Often, I do corrections once the file is translated so then Duxbury doesn't
usually put anything I didn't enter in the braille file.  It's kind of fun
to do it that way and then I just emboss it and I'm through.  Part of the
fun for me is being able to either edit in the print or braille mode but
I've typed almost as long as I've been brailing so switching from typing to
braille is no proble for me.  But I tend to type faster than I braille these
days and it's not as hard on my wrists and hands.  In any event, I get
enough practice using the braille writer at home--where I have no embosser.
<g<

Deb B.