[duxuser] Re: Viewplus Tiger Pro Embosser

  • From: Anne Ronco <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:06:27 -0400

Anyone with DBT 10.5 installed can get DBT 10.5 SR2 by opening DBT 10.5 and going to Help/Check for Updates or typing Alt-H-U.

Best regards,

Anne Ronco
email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.

At 11:41 AM 1/18/2007, you wrote:

Hello List:

A brand new Tiger Pro embosser was purchased for the School for the Blind in Trinidad and Tobago and I have been asked to install it on one of the computers.  The manual specifies default settings for Windows XP but I remember a while back that with Duxbury a special service release was offered to enable the unit to work with the software.

Where can I find this service release for DBT 10.5 as the software at the school has not been upgraded to 10.6.  Additionally, can I use the global embosser setup so that the Tiger Pro produces interpoint Braille in one operation?  Using the Windows default with Microsoft Word and producing straight interpoint Braille the odd pages are embossed and then the paper has to be turned over to print the even numbered pages.

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

Francis Khan
* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *