[duxuser] Re: Translating Text

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 15:51:25 -0800

George,
Oh man, even plain text has hidden codes. I did a dirty test and copied the text into a word document. It didnt look good either. Sigh. And I always thought plain text was plain. Now I know better.

I looked at the Join Lines, and see it has to be applied to each paragraph. I am working on a book. ;(

I dont recall if I did the Save As, think I did as I came up with the .brf file type. When I view this in DBT, it is apparent that there is a formatting issue.

I have a Braille Lite 40. I think I will load the text into it and save it as a .brf file but would also like to learn how to do it in DBT as part of my "education". Thanks George.

"Ignore reality. There's nothing you can do about it."
--Natalie Imbruglia
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup