[duxuser] Transcribing question--but related to Duxbury

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:11:41 -0400

Hi,

I wanted to transcribe something from a web site.  It had a picture and what
I wanted to transcribe was in the picture.  Not sure if that makes sense but
it's the best I can do.  Is there a way this can be done.  The frustrating
part was that I could read (with Jaws) things that were _above the picture.

I won't be back in until Tuesday but any help is appreciated.

Deb B.