[duxuser] Re: Tab Stops/Columns revisited

  • From: Karlen Communications <karlen.communications@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 18:24:37 -0500

Thanks to you and George - I thought I could just copy and paste and then modify what was there....duh.

At 06:07 PM 06/03/2005 -0500, you wrote:

As you are entering each code in the "Beginning" and "Ending" edit
fields, You have to press the key combination <CTRL+LEFT SQUARE
BRACKET> to place a pare of square brackets in the edit field, then
type cts to clear the DBT default tab stops, then press the <RIGHT
ARROW> key TO MOVE THE CURSOR TO THE RIGHT OF THE RIGHT SQUARE
BRACKET, PRESS THE <CTRL+LEFT SQUARE BRACKET> TO PLACE ANOTHER PAIR OF
BRACKETS IN THE EDIT FIELD, TYPE stb followed immediately by the tab
number followed by a colon, followed by the character that represents
the type of tab, for example, "l" for left align, "." for decimal
align and "r" for right align, followed by another colon, and finally
the number where the tab position is to go.

When you have finished entering the stb code as described above, press
the <RIGHT ARROW> key to move the cursor to the right of the right
square bracket and repeat the steps to insert the parameters for the
second tab and so on.

In the "Ending codes" edit field, type the codes as I described in my
BRACKETS>for each code and then typing the parameters for each of the
default tab stop.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber