[duxuser] Re: Symbols

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:03:16 -0500

Karina,

I've never seen that. In computer braille here in the U.S. the at sign is dot 4.

To answer your question, you'd have to alter the tables, and I don't know of an easy way to do that. Maybe someone else knows how, or has a better answer.

Steve

On Sunday 11/28/04 19:04 Karina Gregory wrote:

Dear Steve,

I have seen the at sign written as the t h e sign in email addresses.  Is
there no way of getting Duxbury to translate that way?  Most publications
use it in their email addresses.

Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks.

Karina