[duxuser] Some Braille Material in Need of Good Homes

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:50:59 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you for bearing with me once again as I try to find good homes for the braille material listeed below. If interested, please write to me directly off-list.
1. Several braille cookbooks.
2. a one-volume guitar lesson book.
3. A variety of single- volume books on religious subjects. ost of them were originally publications of The Xavier Society. 4. Back issues of The Braille Forum from the 80's and early 90's. (some more recent issues are on computer disk).
5. Some knitting patterns
6. A single-sided copy of THE Chosen by Potok. This is in several volumes.
7. An 8-volume guide to the internet from the late 90's..

I believe that's all for now. Thank you for your patience.
Catherine