[duxuser] Re: Solution For Juliet Under Win XP

  • From: Patrick Burke <burke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:35:01 -0700

Hi Steve,

Yes I think you're right. It makes more sense for the parallel port setting to be the main issue.

Luckily he isn't interested in interpoint right now. I'll keep your reminder handy if he changes his mind, though.

Thanks,
Patrick

At 12:15 PM 10/23/2002, Steve Dresser wrote:
On Wednesday 10/23/02 14:51 Patrick Burke wrote:
When my colleague installed Dux on the new machine he left the "Treat As Interpoint" box checked, which he had turned off on his previous machine. Unchecking the Interpoint box seems to have fixed things.
That would be true only if you're doing single-sided sheets. If you leave that box unchecked when you're doing interpoint, you'll find that the last page of a document with an odd number of pages won't print until you take the Juliet off-line to eject the paper. It's not the end of the world, but it's a surprise you don't really need. I'd say the reason your problem is fixed has to do with changing the settings on the parallel port.

Steve

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *