[duxuser] Searching and replacing Codes - was Re: Still, more puzzled!

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:57:20 -0000

Hi Fina,

I should have changed the Subject last time.

Do you have DBT 10.4?

If so in Help, go to the Codes section, then study "Finding & Replacing Codes".

I suspect your problem may be that you are looking for a curly bracket, not a
square one.  Also, you need to have Coded View turned on (Alt + F3) and use
Ctrl + left square bracket in the Search for dialog.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd