[duxuser] Re: Sample of Braille ballot

  • From: "East, Robin" <Robin.East@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:26:51 +0000

Hmmm, is this a template with Braille on it and would that Braille include the
name and party etc in Braille or just a Braille number 21 beside the template
hole?

Lastlly using atemplate that has all the information is great but one still
will not be able to actually verify that you made a mark.
Later...
Robin east