[duxuser] Re: SR4 and .vim file handling problems

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 06:34:17 -0400

Alan:

If you could e-mail a dxb file or 2 to peter@xxxxxxxxxx with a description of what you need to do to trigger the problem, I suspect he will deal with this quickly.

This is an example of the kind of problem best addressed to the developer staff at Duxbury Systems.

If you have questions about what you need to do, you can also e-mail me directly at david@xxxxxxxxxx

-- David Holladay
Duxbury Systems

At 09:45 PM 5/29/2012, you wrote:
We have recently updated to SR4 and are now having major problems with the display of embedded .vim images in .dxb files. The images do not display where they are placed in the file and the cursor position becomes erratic at best although they do emboss properly. Editing can end up anywhere in the file though the cursor is showing in the right spot and images and text (brl) are superimposed on each other in a visual jumble. We have had some less serious problems of the same ilk with previous versions of DBT but never this bad (to the point of un-usability) usually able to be cured by alt F3 code switch or cursoring up or down through the file.
Any ideas?

Regards

Alan Blackburn