[duxuser] Re: Reading BRF files on a refreshable display

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:44:34 -0700

Any 40 cell refreshable display will do most of what you want, but I don't know of any refreshable braille display which will allow you to make simultaneous bookmarks in multiple files.

Contact the companies who sell them and see if you can try them out before you buy. You shouldn't need a PC to read .brf files.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Fjelsted" <kfjelsted@xxxxxxxxx>