[duxuser] Re: RTF support

  • From: Karlen Communications <karlen.communications@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 18:27:39 -0500

Am I wrong or was it available in earlier versions. I seem to remember being able to use RTF in the Duxbury DOS and early Windows versions?

It really is a much needed file format support.

Cheers, Karen

At 10:00 PM 06/03/2005 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Karen,

Unfortunately, RTF is not a supported format in DBT at
present, and I'm not sure fo there are indeed any plans
afoot at present to support it.