[duxuser] Question about 6-key entry

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:18:04 -0400

I have a question for those who use six-key entry and are visually impaired.
I know there is PerkyDux but what we want to know is:  if a person is using
six-key entry and wants to know when they're a few characters from the end
of a line, is there any way (besides constantly checking the status line)
for them to know where they are, how close they are to the end of a line?

Also, I think someone said the other day that Perky-Dux has a bell.  Is that
true?  We have a young lady who needs to be able to tell when she's close to
the end of a line--kind of like the old typewriters?  Anybody have any ideas
we'll be grateful.

Deb B.