[duxuser] Re: Question

  • From: "Karina Gregory" <Karina.Gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:42:57 -0000

MessageHi Rosy,

Duxbury has a strange way of handling tables.  It does a step-down process.  I
use a lot of tables and if they comprise of only two or maybe three columns
(depending on the data in the columns), then I usually put it through Duxbury,
and align it, but it's quite tedius.  I then use either dots 6 or dots 3,6 to
seperate the columns so that it is easy to read in a straight line and you
can't get lost when moving from one column to another.  If this isn't possible,
due to the length of the data in the columns, I get it put onto swell paper
(others on the list may call it Minolta paper) and leave enough room on the
paper to stick it in the appropriate place.  However, when this is done, it is
translated through Duxbury first to get grade 2 and then repasted back into the
Word document.

I hope that you find this useful, and if you would like to discuss this
further, then please do not hesitate to contact, either on or off list.

Karina