[duxuser] Re: Putting in ++

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:17:22 -0700

Here's another way, Karen.  Turn on view codes.  Go to the beginning of the
plus signs.  Press alt 0.  Go to the end of the plus signs.  Press alt 2.
If you have code view turned on, you will notice the plus signs are
surrounded by the codes for computer braille and grade 2.  When you turn the
codes off, you will see the two plus signs without the codes.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California