[duxuser] Re: Putting in ++

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:00:14 -1000

Karen and Anne,
Question: If the + that is used is a symbol, doesn't it need to have a dot 4 before the + sign? Just wondering...
Betsy
At 10:41 AM 4/17/2006, you wrote:

In your dxp file, go to the codes list and choose direct braille.  In
the edit field type a regular plus sign and press enter.  It will come
out with the plus signs.  You can't use any spaces in direct braille.