[duxuser] Re: Putting in ++

  • From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:37:29 -0700

Thanks a gazillion!

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:23 PM
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: Putting in ++

Hello Karen:

Place the cursor on the first plus sign.

Press <CTRL+LEFT SQUARE BRACKET> then type cz and press <ENTER> to
enter the code into the .dxp file.

Now move the cursor to the character position immediately following
the last plus sign.

Press <CTRL+LEFT SQUARE BRACKET> then type tx and press <ENTER> to
enter the code into the .dxp file.

If the two plus signs follow each other, without spaces separating
them, you can use the "Direct Braille" code.  Follow the steps exactly
as described below.

Press <CTRL+LEFT SQUARE BRACKET> type q~++ and press <ENTER> to enter
the "Direct Braille" code including the two plus signs into the .dxp
file.

If you use either of the above examples, when the .dxp file is
transcribed to a .dxb file, the plus signs will be preserved by DBT.
For example, if you are using BANA rules, the plus signs will be
represented by dots 3-4-6 3-4-6, in the .dxb file.

I hope that the above descriptions clarrify my previous e-mail
message.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber