[duxuser] PowerPoint files

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser-freelists.org" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:27:24 -1000

I know we've been down this trail before, but I can't seem to find anything in my files about getting the text out of the powerpPoint files into Word and on to Duxbury, 10.5. I'm using xp Home. I am able to open the .ppt files. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Betsy

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *