[duxuser] Re: Polish Braille

  • From: Rhonda Gregoire <rhondagregoire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 07:37:23 -0400

Hi Vivian.
  NBA has a Interim Manual for Foreign Language online.  APH should have
the book of the final code for sale on their website.  It has all the
information you need.

Rhonda Gregoire
Braille Materials
2650 Bartels Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
(513) 232-7770
(513) 232-9047 FAX
(513) 509-0143 cell

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Vivian Younger <vyounger@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Hi All: I would like to know if Duxbury can translate a document in to
> Polish  Braille? If so, how do I make this happen? Also, does anyone know
> where I can obtain a book illustrating the Polish Braille alphabet and
> Polish accent marks and or symbols? I have DBT11.1 and Romeo Pro 50. Thanks
> in advance for your help.****
>
> Vivian****

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged
communication. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the
contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.