[duxuser] Opening files with DBT 11.3

  • From: "Ann Byrne" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "annakb" for DMARC)
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 06:42:38 -0500

I am trying to explain to my new computer that when it finds a .brf file it should call DBT to open it. I cannot find .brf in the list of file associations. When I try to "find an app to open this file" as commanded by windows 10, DBT is not listed among the choices. When I go to "more choices" it isn't there either. I can open the .brf if I go first to DBT and then use open, but I would like to just hit enter on a .brf and have it call DBT as it has done on my previous computers.

Any clue how to make this happen?

Thanks,

Ann

* * *
* This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
*   unsubscribe
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com
* * *