[duxuser] New Word Documentation File(s)

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:08:07 -0400

Dear Listers:

As many of you know, George Bell is very dedicated to teaching the world to use Duxbury DBT.
He is the author of the DBT help files.

He has spent almost 2 weeks on adjusting the software used to produce the Help files to also produce documentation in other formats. Right now we have the most important portion of the DBT Documentation is a very good Microsoft Word file "The Menus"

Please download this file, your feedback will be most welcome.
Now we am a bit biased. we are hoping to hear things like
"Thanks George, now I can read the DBT documentation on my Mac and my PC Laptops!"
rather than comments like "why bother?!"

To strike a more serious tone, if users out there find this work useful, then George and Duxbury Systems will produce more files in more formats.

Here is the download page. http://www.duxburysystems.com/word_plus.asp

If you do find any problems or have any comments, we would very much appreciate these being e-mailed to: info@xxxxxxxxxxx

eBook Files

In due course. we are hoping to provide this in other formats, including eBook, but we'd like to iron out any wrinkles in the Microsoft Word version before we do. Several experiments have been run to produce files for the Kindle, and these look very promising.

* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com