[duxuser] New Email address.

  • From: "Ed Barnes" <ebarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:01:50 -0330

Hello everyone!
Just a quick note to let everyone know that I have a new email address.
The new address is:
ebarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've actually had it for a while though just recently started using it in
place of my old address  which is edbarnes7@xxxxxxxx
The yahoo address is still active though I do not check it frequently and I
will eventually close it out altogether.
Please update your address books appropriately with this new email address.
Also, as it is not possible for me to import my address book into aliant
webmail which I use ocasionally while at work please reply to this note so
it will be easier for me to build an address book within the webmail
interface.
Lastly, if you sent me any email over the past couple of weeks which I have
not replied too, please re-send it as I lost some messages during a computer
upgrade - I forgot to copy one of my pst files before formatting my laptop.
 If you have any questions/concerns or whatever feel free to call, email, or
message me via msn messenger.
Contact details are in my signature at the end of this message.
Thanks, Ed.

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking
more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is
practical, and expecting more than others think is possible." - Author
Unknown

Ed Barnes
112A Higgins Line - St. John's, Nl   A1B 2Y6
Phone (apt) 709-579-3024 / (Mobile) 709-682-4099
Mailto:ebarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger edwardlbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxx