[duxuser] Re: Nemeth Code in Dux

  • From: Katie.Culbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:54:37 -0400

With Dux 10.7 you can use Math Type within MS Word to create Nemeth
problems and import into word. There are just a couple of things that don't
translate perfectly, but without looking at my reference material I can't
tell you what they are right now. Hopefully Susan will chime in - she
included this in a training we had in Indiana.

Personally, I think Math type is easier to work with than Scientific
notebook - there is less of a learning curve for it. The cost is good too -
they have a special rate if you work in education and I think it is around
$60. I ordered 2 copies and the classroom teacher is now using it for tests
and worksheets she makes and loves it, plus it makes my job easier!!

This e-mail and any attachments are from a sender at the Metropolitan School
District of Wayne Township in Indianapolis, Indiana.  They are intended for the
named recipients and may contain information that is confidential or privileged
under Indiana and federal law.  Any error in addressing or sending this e-mail
is not a waiver of confidentiality and does not consent to copying or
distribution of this e-mail or attachments.  If you receive this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender of the error by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail and its attachments. If there is a need to speak to the sender, please
call [317] 243-8251.