[duxuser] Re: Nemeth Code in Dux

  • From: "Rick Boggess" <boggessr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:47:52 -0500

I usually end up doing some entry in word and touch up in Duxbury.  The
important thing is tht you either apply the appropriate technical codes to
the document or import the Word document using the BANA Nemeth template.
I'm using 10.6 and it's actually possible to directly insert Duxbury codes
into the Word document using [[*duxbury code*]] such as [[*sk1*]] to skip
one line.

Rick Boggess