[duxuser] Re: Music Braille

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 14:30:37 -0500

But the question was about Braille 2000. From what I know about both Duxbury
and Braille 2000, if you are happily using Duxbury, as you say in your message,
then I wouldn't mess with Braille 2000. Our volunteer transcribers here really
like it for direct input; those of us who process their files get frustrated
that it's not terribly screen reader friendly. I'll say it again, if Duxbury is
working for you, go for it.

Susie