[duxuser] Re: Mini Dump?

  • From: "Blake, J (Tapton - Staff)" <JBlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:50:00 +0100

A minidump.txt file is created in your user profile in TMP folder - once you
click on OK it is gone forever. If you want to keep a copy you need to browse
to your user profile (if not on a managed service!) and search inside the
TMP/TEMP folder for the text file created (If you can make a note of the name
it gives the file - that way you can find it - if using windows 7 you can use
the search bar to look for it - can't remember if this is usually a 'hidden
file' so make sure that Organize | Folder and Search Options | View | Show
hidden folders, files, drives is set to 'ON' - copy and paste to where you want
this - Desktop or My Documents for future reference/submission by email.

John.