[duxuser] Mathematics Help - Slightly off topic

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:34:40 +0100

While I have permission to post here, to avoid excess list traffic,
may I please specifically request that you do NOT reply to the list,
but direct to me personally:

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A DBT user in Africa needs to reproduce a number of school mathematics
books in Word for Windows, using MathType for the equations, from the
original print/hard copy books which are part of their National School
Curriculum.

Hence we are looking for one or two sighted volunteers with at least
math knowledge who would be prepared to help.

If you might be interested , I will be happy to explain, strictly off
list, things in more detail.

Suffice to say I am 110% behind supporting them here, having known the
principals there for over 20 years, and have even been out there
myself quite a few times.

George Bell

Techno-Vision Systems Ltd

76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.