[duxuser] Re: Importing RTF files

  • From: dean martineau <deamar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:10:57 -0700

I doubt there's a fix for it until changes are made to DBT. Neal assured me during a conversation before he left that DBT totally ignores .rtf files. I'm not sure how high a priority item this is compared to others already mentioned, but arguably rtf is a better format to save Word documents in than Word's native format, and it is a good format for interchange with people who do not use Word. I would probably bring the files in with the Word importer since I believe it processes paragraphs more effectively than the text importer does.

Dean

For the Baha'i Perspectives Radio Archive: <http://www.bahai-perspectives.org>
For information about Sound Computing magazine or Top Dot tutorials: <http://www.sound-computing.com>