[duxuser] Re: German

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:13:32 +0100

Hi Penny,

If you are using DBT, hold down the Control key and press
the right square bracket.

A dialog called "Enter DUSCI code number" will appear.

In the text box, type f55f and press the Enter key.

You will now be able to write Straße correctly in DBT.

If you are using Word XP upwards, type 00df and immediately
afterwards hold down the Alt key and press the letter x.