[duxuser] Re: Embossor Problems

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:25:53 -0400

Catalina,

Off the top of my head, it sounds like you have some sort of handshaking
problem.  In other words, after the 30 pages, your embosser can't take any more
data so it simply stops embossing, but Duxbury isn't getting the message so it
keeps sending data until there isn't any more.  I'd say your best bet is to
call Duxbury Tech Support, and they can walk you through the problem.

Steve