[duxuser] Re: Embossing the bullet symbol

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:42:08 -0400

Rick,

Since DBTW doesn't translate bullets properly, my workaround is to change them
to two hyphens.  To do this, I highlight a bullet, copy it to the clipboard,
and paste it into the first input of the Find/Replace dialog box.  I then place
two hyphens into the second field and choose the
Replace All button.

Steve