[duxuser] Embossing Help topics

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 06:59:29 +0000

--
6311 Franklin AVE
Des Moines, IA 50322
When reading the above mentioned help topic, a statement was made that the
help topics could be embossed. I see several buttons at the top of the screen;
however, a button labeled "emboss" is not visible.

I had to delete the definition of my embosser after the initial installation
of DBT.

Is there some reason this button does not appear on my help screen?