[duxuser] Re: Duxbury Software Available

  • From: Barbara.Mathews@xxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:44:09 -0700

      Hi,

      Last year at the NFB Convention, I purchased the Duxbury softwary,
DBT/Windows - version 10.5.  But we haven't needed it because the software
has been provided by our school district.  I haven't even opened the box.
I asked Duxbury Systems if I could return it.  The answer was no because of
the amount of time that has gone by.  But they suggested offering it for
sale on this list.  I was assured that the license could be transferred.  A
buyer can confirm this with Duxbury.

      I paid $595 for it.  I'm willing to sell it for $475, and I will pay
the shipping cost.  I will also bring it with me to this year's convention.
If you are interested, please respond.  You can reach me on my cell phone
at the convention at 626-233-7231.

      -Barbara