[duxuser] Deactivating DTBWin

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser-freelists.org" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 17:45:15 -1000

Aloha listers,
For some reason I cannot open Word files in DBTWin. I am running XP Home, DBT 10.5 and Office 2003. I receive an error message that says DBT cannot read the Word file. It may be an incompatible version or the file may be corrupted.

I ran the Repair wizzard for Office 2003 and I still am having the same problem. I think I need to deactivate my DBTWin, remove the program, and download it again. Has anyone had this problem? And, I do not see anywhere to deactivate my program on the website. Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be provided.
Betsy

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *