[duxuser] Re: DBT folders

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:37:10 -0000

Hi Robert,

When you save a document first time round, DBT will remember
where it was saved to last.  Next time you save a document,
it will offer you that location which, if you wish, you can
change.

10.6 now installs into "Program Files" in keeping with
Windows conventions.  You can therefore remove 10.5 if you
wish.