[duxuser] Re: DBT Wish List

  • From: "phyllisbono" <phyllisbono@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:37:15 -0500

de donde es usted means where are you from.  cual es su direction means what
is your address or e-mail address for that matter. Just like I said, I do
know a little spanish.  So I can help a little bit.

I'm always thankful that I joined this list so we all can help each other in
some way.

There's your answer.