[duxuser] Re: Computer Notation in 10.5

  • From: "JAN CARROLL" <jcarroll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:15:46 -0500

Perhaps you should get yourself a copy of the BANA codebook English
Braille American Edition.

Jan Carroll
Contract Administration Manager
American Printing House f/the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206-0085
Phone: 800-223-1839
Fax: 502-899-2284
Email: jcarroll@xxxxxxx

>>> ann@xxxxxxxxxxx 3/16/2005 12:12:10 PM >>>
Hi. Question, how does one know where to put the continuation sign? I
always
struggle trying to fit it in where I think it should go or Duxbury
decides.
Also, sometimes Duxbury puts the end of computer code sign on the next
line.
Any fix for that?