[duxuser] Re: Can't get JFW Scripts to Work on 10.5
- From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
- To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:24:30 -0600
I finally got the Jaws scripts working. I discovered I had accidentally left
one of the script files, I forget which one, in my Personal Settings folder,
an that was messing up the attempt at compiling. Once I got rid of that and
had them only in the Shared Settings folder, everything worked and I got
them recompiled and working.
* * *
* This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: